This three-day course is a comprehensive introduction to Arbutus Analyzer, designed for novice users who want to learn the fundamentals needed to start using Analyzer. Through this thorough introduction and practice exercises, you will learn how to effectively use Analyzer to accomplish your data analytic objectives.
KEY TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Detect gaps and control failures
- Discover duplicates in inconsistent data and duplicates that are similar but not exact
- Access and reconcile data from various systems in order to identify potential issues
- Identify outliers and anomalies in transactional data
- Combine data from multiple source types in order to make comparisons between them
- Aggregate data to identify trends and exceptions
- Compare files to identify changes between two points in time
- Calculate elapsed times and isolate those outside bounds
This is a group internet based, instructor-led course. The course incorporates handson activities which enhances the learning process by seeing how typical audit/data analysis tests are conducted in Arbutus Analyzer.
- Field of Study: Computer Software & App
- Prerequisites: Minimal or no experience with Arbutus Analyzer
- Program Level: Basic Advanced
- Preparation: None
- CPE: Participants will earn 24 CPE credits upon completion of the course