This two-day course is designed to show you how to apply Analyzer functionality to data analytics projects. This will be accomplished through four case studies that cover data integrity verification, travel and entertainment expenses, vendor and inventory management and IT passive directory accounts and terminations.
KEY OBJECTIVES INCLUDE:
- Develop your skills in devising an efficient data analysis plan to achieve your goals
- Refresh your knowledge of and experience with basic Analyzer functionality
- Identify and apply the Analyzer functionality needed to achieve objectives
- Break analysis objectives into structured, manageable steps
- Familiarize you with common data analysis tasks and scenarios
- Identify and follow best practices
- Test issues to identify patterns that may be indicative of the cause of issues
- Automate the solution for one case study
This is a group-live, instructor-led course. The course incorporates hands-on case studies which enhances the learning process by seeing how typical audit/data analysis tests are conducted in Arbutus Analyzer.
- Field of Study: Audit
- Prerequisites: Introductory Arbutus Analyzer training or self-taught to a comparable level
- Program Level: Intermediate Advanced
- Preparation: None
- CPE: Participants will earn 16 CPE credits upon completion of the course